You can respond to your customer reviews to show your appreciation of their reviews or use it as an effective tool to mitigate brand damage if your discussion with the client is unsuccessful.
Here are some tips of responding to negative reviews:
- Be direct and to the point, in a professional manner
- Be empathetic and non-combative
- Address any issues head on and take responsibility for issues (if needed)
- Describe in detail how you resolved or addressed all issues
- Invite future clients to see your work and judge for themselves