Merchant & Partner Sales Executive
Based In Singapore – Fulltime Position
Xeplanner is a fast-growing tech start-up in Singapore that thrives to use technology to help wedding couples define special moments in an effortless and intuitive way.
Send applications to
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to our CEO directly. You will be responsible for identifying, acquiring and managing merchants and partners for our marketplace and advertising solution.
If you are looking for a 9 to 5 job, this is not for you. We do offer flexibility given respect, trust and ownership are the baseline of how we work. You are the right person for this role if you are proactive, motivated, responsible and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. You will have access to training, processes and tools to support your success in this role.
- Identify and acquire partnership and sales opportunities through a combination of channels, including but not limited to, referrals, networking, cold calls, face-to-face meetings and on-line meetings
- Co-browse with our customers online to demonstrate the value proposition
- Manage end-to-end sales process including sales forecast, building sales pipeline, developing the sale, negotiating contract terms, and closing the deal
- Diligently follow up and close sales opportunities
- Build a lasting relationship with wedding venues and wedding vendors decision makers to maintain the possibility of future sales
- Collate marketing and sales materials to ensure that a wedding venues and vendors are ready to go live on Xeplanner platform
- Work closely with the Operations and Marketing team to facilitate successful product adoption and partnerships by new clients
- Constantly relay and generate feedback regarding future product improvements, strategic marketing initiatives for new and existing wedding venues and vendors to our respective team leads
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned
Skills, experiences & other key requirements·
- Singapore Citizen or PR
- Must have 2 years of experience in B2B sales, new customer acquisition and/or business development experience
- A recognized Degree in Business & Marketing or equivalent.
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line and conduct meetings online.
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on initiatives without constant supervision
- Able to build positive, lasting relationships with clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Strong negotiating, influencing and networking skills.
- Experience in media sales in a digital or tech environment or event sponsorship preferred
- Previously worked in a tech startup for more than 2 years
What you’ll get from Xeplanner
- We are a small team – you will work directly with all founding members of the team. We are growing fast and are looking to scale up the team in the coming months across various functions, so a leadership role down the road is likely.
- We are also at an exciting point in our journey – we have just launched our product and are right now in hyper-growth mode, so there are opportunities for experimentation and you will help to write the playbook for sales and customer success.
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve.
- Attractive incentive compensation
Send applications to