Bride Talk Series- Weddings In the New Norm Blog Contest Offical Rules
- Eligibility: The Xeplanner Bride Talk – Planning Weddings in the New Norm Blog Series Contest is open to legal residents of Singapore who sign up at https://www.xeplanner.com/submit-your-wedding-2/ . Entrants must be 21 years old as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Xeplanner’s employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Xeplanner Bride Talk – Weddings in the New Norm Blog Series Contest.
- The sponsor is Xeplanner (“Sponsor”), located at Singapore. Sponsor will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this Contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Contest the You represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Xeplanner Bride Talk – Weddings in the New Norm Blog Series Contest.
- Xeplanner Bride Talk – Weddings in the New Norm Blog Series Contest Entry Period: This contest begins on 19 June 2021 at 12AM Singapore Time and ends on 31 July 2021 at 12PM Singapore Time (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Xeplanner Bride Talk – Weddings in the New Norm Blog Series Contest by submitting an entry via the online form provided at https://www.xeplanner.com/submit-your-wedding-2/ As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5.1 Your wedding date must be between 1 March 2020 and 30 July 2021.
5.2 Your wedding must be held in Singapore.
5.3 Only 15 weddings will be selected and be featured on our blog.
5.4 This contest and voting will end on 31 December 2021 at 12 PM. And the winner will be announced on @Xeplanner.Weddings Instagram’s Story on 1 January 2022 at 12PM.
6. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Xeplanner Bride Talk – Planning Weddings in the New Norm Blog Series Contest (the “Winner”) will receive SGD$500 in cash. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by online voting under the supervision of the Sponsor. The blog post that gets the most number of likes will win the prize. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by phone within five days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the the Xeplanner Bride Talk – Weddings in the New Norm Blog Series Contest) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this the Xeplanner Bride Talk – Weddings in the New Norm Blog Series Contest, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the the Xeplanner Bride Talk – Weddings During the Pandemic Blog Series Contest, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Xeplanner Bride Talk – Weddings in the New Norm Blog Series Contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Xeplanner Bride Talk – Weddings in the New Norm Blog Series Contest. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Xeplanner Bride Talk – Weddings in the New Norm Blog Series Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Xeplanner Bride Talk – Weddings in the New Norm Blog Series Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF SINGAPORE WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in SINGAPORE having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.